Home Buying in North Port>Question Details

rudylopeez, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

how long does it take too file a forclosure on some one my girlfriend sister keeps telling her its not in court because of the attorney?

Asked by rudylopeez, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

2
We agree with Tammy. We have seen some take 3-4 years. Others in 10 months. It depends on many factors. Depending on the Lender involved and many foreclosure documents have been mishandled. There is also a "backlog" issue. I have a network of Distressed property experts that can be of help to your girlfriend's sister if she wants a free, no obligation review of her situation. We will be pleased to be of help. ~Cheryl #828-712-5007
It could take two years or even longer. We have a house on our street that was notified of Lis Pendens and it has been 4 years and still no foreclosure.

Here is a link to an article that will give you some information about a foreclosure: http://ezinearticles.com/?Foreclosure-Timeline---How-Long-Do…

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com