Sakuravesta, Other/Just Looking in 01610

how long doe it take to get a license to sell?

Asked by Sakuravesta, 01610 Wed May 6, 2009

i've been promised to get a license to sell however i'm hopeful that they keep their word...so i'm wondering how long would it take for me to get a license..its very urgent that i get a respond back

please and thank you :'C

Answers

3
Hi!
I just bought a home in Worcester and they also needed to obtain a license to sell. It ended up taking 2.5 months (within average), but still a pain in my butt as the buyer... :P Good luck! I suppose it depends on how busy the courts are - aren't they a little busy now because of all the foreclosures and such?
Dan
An attorney can answer this better but deals that we have had you cannot apply for the license until you have an offer and then it has taken 60-90 days. Every deal is different so consult an estate attorney.
You should consult with the executor/executrix and/or the attorney/court handling the estate. It would depend on alot of factors. An attorney could give you the best advice on this issue.