Home Buying in Street>Question Details

Rick Willis, Home Buyer in Street, MD

how long do you have to be at a job to get approved for a fha loan?

Asked by Rick Willis, Street, MD Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1086376391-1124-Poplar-Grove-…

Answers

3
Hello Rick, you can have. job offer letter and as long as you have one paycheck before settlement, you can qualify for the income portion of FHA. FHA will also look at credit. I will be happy to see if you qualify for the FHA home loan. 202 573-6035. Catherine Purcell. Click here and enter your information so I can run numbers for you: https://6760686183.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?&… you hit SUBMIT, I will be able to access your information through our secure website and will run figures for you right away.
Rick,

We prefer two years but need a 2 year history. So really if you have a W-2 job with a regular salary, no bonus income, commission etc, you really only need 30 days of paystubs. It's not the best scenario but if someone was working for years, laid off for a year and now has steady work and a good credit score I would fight that fight all day long for them. If someone is just out of college or trade school and working full time with a regular paycheck in most cases we could get them approved. Especially FHA. Hope this helps and please let us know if you need more info.

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407
Hi Rick,

The lenders i have used like to see 2 years of steady employment. As with anything, there are exceptions.