Home Buying in Woodside>Question Details

Brian, Home Buyer in Astoria, Queens, NY

how is woodside? Do people like it? Pro's con's?? Just putting feeleres out there

Asked by Brian, Astoria, Queens, NY Tue Nov 3, 2009

Answers

5
Esterlita Beja’s answer
Hello Brian,

This is the perfect time for you to look at different neighborhoods. Woodside has a convinient access to a lot of public transportation, Markets and diverse restaurant that you will truly like.

If you need more information about the community and the market activity . Please feel free get a listingbook account and search at your own convenience , 24/7. Just follow the link below.

Goodluck!

If you need more information let me know. I am always HAPPY to help.
I grew up in Woodside and must tell you that even to this day this community is a great community. Easy access via public transportation to Manhattan.
Great local and mult-ethnic restaurants.
Loads of easy to walk-to shopping.

You can't go wrong living in Woodside. I wish I'd never left!

Trevor Curran
If you are not familiar with the area, now is the time to explore; check out transportation, dine at a local eatery, check out shops and anything else that is importance to you. Don't rely on opinions as they are just that-- after all the decision is all yours.
The section of Woodside along pretty much along all of the the 7 train is full of stores, shopping, restaurants, and people. Close to transportation. Very walkable. I suggest you take the train and walk around the neighborhood of where you want to buy your property to see if it suits you.
I think Woodside is one of the best neighborhoods in the city. There are lots of great restaurants in Woodside and neighboring Sunnyside, transportation is convenient, and you can really find just about anything you need. The neighborhood is already established so you don't need to wait for it to "develop" like LIC. And on top of that apartments and rents are pretty reasonable.