Home Buying in Nanuet>Question Details

Jay, Home Buyer in Nanuet, NY

how is the rental market in rockland? I am looking to buy a condo for an investment property and rent it.

Asked by Jay, Nanuet, NY Sun Jun 12, 2011

Answers

8
Hello Jay

This is Maureen McEnroe. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker with Prudential Joyce Realty in Rockland County and I am a Trulia Pro. I would be delighted to help you find a condo as an investment property. The rental market is quite vibrant in Rockland and this is an excellent time to buy . With your permission. I would like to email you some listings.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you find an investment property in Rockland.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty

914-588-1873

Sent from my iPhone
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hello Jay, I live and work in Rockland County and can help you with all of your Real Estate needs. My presence on Trulia and in my own community will speak for itself. Your question is answered by saying there are great opportunities out there. Will gladly send you all pertaining listings once we have established your criteria. Email is allan.erps@randrealty.com. Cell is 845-304-3040. Look forward to giving you the great service you deserve. Regards Allan
Hi Jay: I have a unique, unskewed, method for analyzing the rental market in Rockland County & find the best town for you to find something in. If you're curious how it works please feel free to call me. I can find you the right property at the right price, based on your search criteria. Please call me at 914-273-9688 so that we can speak further. In addition, if you buy with me, I'll buy you a 1 year homeowner's warranty as a closing gift. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your leads.
Hello Jay, Cuious, found your property as yet? Do have one available for rent/purchase soon. Regards Allan
Hello, I live and work in Rockland County and can help you with all of your Real Estate needs. My presence on Trulia and in my own community will speak for itself. Your question is answered by saying there are great opportunities out there. Will gladly send you all pertaining listings once we have established your criteria. Email is allan.erps@randrealty.com. Cell is 845-304-3040. Look forward to giving you the great service you deserve. Regards Allan
Hi Jay,

Congratulations on taking the first step towards real estate investing. During the last few years we have learned that Real Estate cycles have changed. Prices have declined significantly and the oversupply of properties continues to pressure market prices. This is very much a buyers market.

This is generally a good time to buy a rental property in Rockland. There is plenty of reasonably priced inventory on the market. With mortgage credit terms being strict, almost two thirds of potential buyers are not able to get financing to purchase. These people become renters. The biggest determinant of the value of buying investment properties is whether the investment will have positive cash flow. That means you want to be able to rent the property for more than your monthly expenses. I would like to help you evaluate the merits of buying that condo investment.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
914 588 1873
Hi Jay,

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
914 588 1873
Hi: I can definitely help you analyze the rental market. Do not buy anything until you have carefully analyzed the market & I can show you some unique methods for that. If you do not do this process correctly, you can easily lose money. Please call me when you get a chance at 914-273-9688. Thanks. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day. Sincerely, Michael Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty.