mare9958, Home Seller in Wildwood Crest, NJ

how is the real estate market for sellers in wildwood crest?

Asked by mare9958, Wildwood Crest, NJ Sun Mar 17, 2013

how is the real estate market for sellers in wildwood crest, such as seapointe village? are the prices going up or down

Answers

6
Improving. REO's and short sales that saturated this marketplace for several years has mostly been absorbed. The tide hasn't changed to a Sellers market but its a lot better than it was 2 years ago. Seapoint Village has 24 units availalbe including 15 in the Diamond Beach area. The parameters used were Condos from $400,000 to $900,000. Still a lot of inventory to compete with unless your competetively priced slightly below your competition. This is the only way your going to seperate yoursellf from all this competition.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 18, 2013
Our market has been busy especially with the summer quick approaching. Interest rates continue at record low rates allowing purchasers to not only qualify for loans but qualify for larger loan amounts. Prices are beginning to stabilize. Condo sales in Diamond Beach, in the last 6 months, have an average of 176 days on the market with the lowest amount of days being 69 days and the longest being 531 days. The type of unit, location to the beach and pricing is most important when selling a property.

You can go to richardcammarano.c21anj.com to find more information about myself and properties in the Diamond Beach area. If you need additional information, you can reach me on my cell at 609-425-2527.

Richard J. Cammarano, GRI, SFR
Licensed Real Estate Broker
C-21 Alliance Real Estate-Wildwood Crest
5811 New Jersey Avenue
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey 08260
609-522-1212 office
609-523-8227 fax
609-425-2527 cell
http://www.c21alliancenj.com
Hi Mare,

To answer your question in simple terms, yes prices are going up but ever so slightly. If you are looking to buy somewhere else then that would be the factor in when would be the best time to sell . There are rates of increasing values for different markets that you should consider. If we are seeing a 4% increase in value year over year but the area you are looking at is increasing 8% year over year you may want to act sooner than later.

Good luck in your plans.

David Green

P.S here is a link to a HD video of a listing I have to show you the level of marketing I provide.

http://youtu.be/zSJeNVuIgKc
I feel our market in Wildwood Crest as well as Diamond Beach has stabilized. There are many buyers out there looking and have found great values throughout the area. What I am experiencing is that our current available inventory is getting low. The demand for properties at the beach that are priced according to the current market values are being sold very quickly.

With Seapointe Village being such a unique beach front community, with so many amenities offered to owners as well as rental guests, I believe it will always retain a greater value than most other properties in the area. Seapointe Village is more than just a condo at the beach, it's a Lifestyle.
If you are interested in selling your residence at Seapoint Village, please feel free to give me a call directly (609-408-1627), I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you and to discuss the current market value for your residence.

Jacqueline Bada-Gaffney GRI,SFR
Sales Associate 609-408-1627 (cell)
Cabrera Realty, LLC
609-729-8840 (office)
6201 New Jersey Ave
Wildwood,NJ 08260
The market for 2nd homes is coming in full force right now.

Prices have not increased incrementally but due to some of the distressed inventory selling off, your chances of selling for more money are great.

Once the 2nd home market buyers begin to slow of course, the prices will start to fall slightly to willing sellers to meet their needs to sell this year.

Wildwood Crest is very desirable and the Wildwoods in general are desirable. We have the best buys along the jersey coast. Nowhere along our coast is there this "reasonable" priced beach area property.

The biggest problem with the wildwoods mostly is little to no beach front property to filter those higher values back.

But still the wildwoods offer the best beach town real estate value along the coast.
Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com
The real estate market has been picking up for the spring market. Pricing, location and upgrades are all key factors in selling your home. If I can assist in providing a market analysis to determine your homes current value pla contact me.
Web Reference: http://Www.njrealtorjan.com