Home Buying in Tremont>Question Details

suresh kumar, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

how is the real estate in crime free areas of baltimore?

Asked by suresh kumar, Jacksonville, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095887233-4812-Frederick-Ave…

Answers

5
Hello Suresh

I am not sure there a crime area exist. you can visit the city's website and obtain local crime data to determine what areas you would deem safe or not.

there is no crime free! lol! However, it more minimal crime free the real estate is great! The cheaper areas are more crime ridden but there are still bargains in all of Baltimore! christine.nelson@ziprealty.com
Hi Suresh
The real estate market is really good in Baltimore. Prices and interest rates are still low. However weare seeing an increase in activity is properties receiving multiple offers. You can find crime statistics on line or call local law enforcement agencies.
Click on Trulia's "Local Info" Tab at the top and type in the zip code you are interested in. Great stats throughout the county.
Hi Suresh....as much as I appreciate your question question but I am not sure there is a such thing a "Crime Free" area of Baltimore or ANY area. I live in a beautiful area of Harford County and had my car broken into. Crime happens everywhere. I CAN tell you this. Prices are strong and with inventory being so low, buyers are writing offers very quickly. If you would like to watch my latest video blog on the subject, please visit my website below.