Home Buying in Chelsea>Question Details

Mondem, Home Buyer in 11733

how is the public transport?

Asked by Mondem, 11733 Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

9
See link for helpful information http://www.hopstop.com
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Public transportation in Chelsea is exceptional! Most apartments in Chelsea are just a few minutes away from the ACE, NQR, & 123 trains, as well as crosstown buses. Hopstop is a great website/smartphone app that allows you to get free directions for public transportation anywhere in the city!
There are several subway lines & buses. Also, Chelsea is pretty walk-able too
There`s is never a problem to catch a train in NYC.
Having lived and worked here in Chelsea for 23 years I am so happy to say you will want for nothing here. All subways at either 18th Street and 23rd Street, along with cross town buses on 23rd Street.
Travel, along with supermarkets, restaurants and movies are just minutes from where you are standing. I love it here and will continue to be an avid Chelsea Lover.

Toby
Hopstop.com or google maps are very helpful. THere are so many train and bus lines that run through Chelsea.
Michael
646.747.2718
If you are looking for an apartment close to public transportation, I would be happy to assist you. My name is Rhea and I can be reached at 917-651-6876 or 212-714-1027. Thank you and good luck.
There are several train lines that run through Chelsea. More than one might be convenient to you, depending upon how far west your are. There is the F, the 1/2/3 and the A/C.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hello Mondem, Public transportation is excellent in Chelsea, a more specific answer could be provided if you ask to and from certain locations.