Home Buying in Diplomat>Question Details

Rocco, Other/Just Looking in 31315

how is the concordia lakes neighborhood? 33909 zip code

Asked by Rocco, 31315 Sun Nov 6, 2011

Answers

8
This is a great community! We purchased 3 years ago and love it. The HOA is run by volunteers and we all get to vote on matters. Like any HOA, there's those who complain about it and those who volunteer :o)

This community is beautifully maintained, pristine, friendly and conveniently located. Piles of restaurants and shopping in the area, and Publix is right next door (super handy). We love it here. Very affordable and a wonderful value. Easy, no maintenance lifestyle with lovely amenities including a gorgeous infinity edge pool, a fitness centre and a community room that can be booked for private events. All in all, a real gem of a find -- both from a lifestyle and an investment perspective.
It's a condo, more rules than anyone can keep track of. The board micro manages. The place is disfunctional! Go to an owners meeting before you buy. You probably won't buy after seeing one. Renters are a large percentage. Parking is bad. You have people walking around with their clip boards writing things up. Now you have people trying to profiteer with inflated prices. Condo seems to be run for investors / realtor and renters not for resident owners.
Hi, You can visit http://www.homefair.com and click on the City Reports link for in-depth stats on any area. It's a great resource I recommend it highly.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Condcordia is back on track and doing well. In 2009, Florida Community Bank foreclosed on the original builder and has committed the necessary resource to finish the last five buildings in the community.

The coach homes at Concordia are spacious for the current price points. Clients that we have worked with prefer the units that have rear-facing water views.

Here is a resource to view active listings at Concordia: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/concordia.php

Good luck with your search!
Hi, Rocco,
Concordia Lakes is a great community in the growing NE section of Cape Coral. There are a few similar communities in other sections of the Cape as well. Please email me at Dorinas13@aol.com or feel free to call me on my cell (239) 910-6485. I have lived in the Cape for 25 years so I am very familiar with all the different areas and amenities of our beautiful city. My Century 21 Birchwood office has been at our location on Del Prado Blvd for over 20 years and has been an active member of the real estate community for all that time.
I look forward to working with you and finding the right house at the best price!
Have a great evening,
Dorina Soumastre
Century 21 Birchwood Realty
4040 Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33904
(239) 542-0054
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Concordiais a nice development in the NE Cape Coral area. It is within easy proximity of shopping, transportation, and all the great activities that this area offers. It also also offers a great value for the market pricing.

Please feel free to contact me with with any further questions.

Susan Burhoe
Broker
239-424-0133
susan@gulfaccessrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Simple answer is ...good...good value...good area.. for more information I'd be happy to help..
http://www.WorldClassRE.com Best regards, Andy@worldclassre.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Can u be more specific in your question?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011