Hilal Karabit, Home Buyer in Pacoima, CA

how is the amount of monthly payment for the house? House No?. Total area?. Type for the construction of the roof and floor of the house?

Asked by Hilal Karabit, Pacoima, CA Wed Sep 21, 2011

Answers

6
Hilal,
Which house are you most interested in? or Do you need help in finding one that best suits your needs? Give me a call or send me an email and I would be glad to help answer your questions.
-Mj
mj.yourrealtor@gmail.com
Direct: 818.624.7005
Hi Hilal...

The particular home you are asking about is not showing up here, so we are at a loss to specifically answer your question.
Repost your question and include the address, and the Trulia community can help you with cogent answers!

Jim
Hi Hilal, zip code 91501 is a huge area; you can see houses from $400k to $8,000,000 and more.
Everything depends on how high is your credit, income and how much down payment you can put.

The rest can be discussed in the office; 411 N.Central ave, #100, Glendale Ca 91203.

Thank you.

Asya Akopyan
818 590 3025
asya.akopyan@kw.com
Web Reference: http://www.aahomestoday.com
Hello Hilal Karabit,

The mortgage payment for a house is dependant on the amount you borrow, and the interest rate. Right now rates are very low.

Please let me know what house you're looking at and I'd be happy to provide you an on line estimate from a mortgage calculator. I live in Burbank, CA

Please call me!
Linwood Fullam
Rodeo Realty - Studio City
818/207-0080
CA DRE# 01895482
Mr. Karabit,
I can help you in that zip code, but you need to give me a call.

If you choose to contact the listing agent, they can probably help answer these questions. However, it is always my recommendation to buyers not to use the listing agent as their agent. This happens sometimes in the Burbank area.

Some people think they can call the listing agent and tell them that if they give the buyer a better deal that they can lower the amount of commission and get both sides. This usually does not work. Most listing agents that do this have a first responsibility to the seller. So, by law, they have to put the seller's interests first. The end result is that they can get both sides of the deal but the buyer usually pays more than if they are represented by a good buyer's agent.

If you have any questions, please give me a call. I can help you in your home search.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии
The address did not come through, if you go back to teh ad for the house, you can click on teh listing agents link and email them direct or click on the link for more information as it will email them directly. The listing agent would be the best person to answer your question.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com