Home Buying in Nashua>Question Details

Abin Flex, Home Buyer in Nashua, NH

how is rental market in Nashua,NH area? what is the expected monthly rent for 3br, 1600 sqft. townhouse/condo?

Asked by Abin Flex, Nashua, NH Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

3
I will second Tim Dolan's $1500-1600.00. The rental market in Nashua is tight, still. Nashua is a bedroom town to much of Mass's high tech jobs. Nothing wrong with being either or, just the way thing are.

IF you want less expensive, look into Manchester. Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth make up, what is called the Golden Triangle of southern NH. Homes inside this zone you pay a premium for.

George Rauh
603-930-3344
Hi Abin,
I just got your request. If you still need help, I have been a broker for 25 years and I specialize in investment property. I also have been an investor for 30 years. If you don't have an agent, contact me and I would be glad to help.
Jeff Hendrick Broker/Owner
New Hampshire Real Estate Exchange
Jeff@NHREX.com
603-321-0731
I would ballpark it at 1500 to 1600.

Call me if I can help more. Tim.,.
Thanks Tim. Let me know your number. I'm planning to be in Nasua area this Sunday.
Flag Thu Jul 18, 2013