eureka, Both Buyer and Seller in Lake Zurich, IL

how is hawthorn country club subdivision ? why does it have too many home sales? is it true that water bill increase is an issue?

Asked by eureka, Lake Zurich, IL Thu Nov 1, 2012

Answers

4
I second John's question..

As an FYI - it is best to never buy through the listing agent of a property - as they are on the seller's side - so you'd get into a dual agency conflict of interest situation. Best to use an expert negotiator, and one who has no home showing biases - an Exclusive Buyer Broker (they and their companies never list property for sale - and are specialists - not generalists.) A regular so-called "buyer agent" might push more of their own in-house listings on you - or their own listings. We never list (represent sellers). We'll give you more and better information should you become an official client. As an aside - free advice from people who might have vested interests in selling their own listings - isn't always a good thing...
Did you ever find a place to buy and did you start working with an agent?
HI, the subdivision is divided into two different school districts and has many different levels of homes. And yes, there is an issue with the water bill right now. The owners are in the process of fighting the current bill process and there is also a question to what will happen with the remaining lots. Call me for more details.

I have sold many properties in this community and have extensive knowledge about the monthly assessments, please feel free to contact me and I can email you a good amount of information.

It is a great club, lots of great family events and the course is amazing! If not, best of luck in your search, hope you find exactly what you are looking for!

Samantha Kalamaras
847-858-7725
samantha@cbexchange.com
A beautiful sub-division with tons of ammenities! Some excellent deals going on there as well.
I would love to show you around. I am very very familiar with the area and would be happy to walk you through everything.
Call or write anytime.
312-246-3523-cell
Coleen