sunilr8, Home Buyer in King of Prussia, PA

how is Glenhardie community in king of Prussia, is this good time buy a condo ?

Asked by sunilr8, King of Prussia, PA Wed Feb 6, 2013

Answers

3
The Glenhardie community is actually located in Tredyffrin Twp, Chester County with a mailing and zip address of Wayne, PA 19087. Almost 20 years ago I sold my own mother a unit there and she has been exceedingly happy and satisfied ever since! When I make weekly visits to her, I always see the common areas are in excellent condition. Please feel free to contact me for more information on this wonderful community ideally located!
Hi Sunil, Great time to buy. Glenhardie is a condo community with 9 hole Golf course and Country Club. This community comes in Wayne, 19087 area code. The best thing about these condos are that all your utility is included in the association fee except the electric.

Visit my http://www.facebook/glenhardie page
Call me so I can tell you more about that community

Shehla Karim Realtor,ABR,Certified Stager, GREEN
Coldwell Banker Preferred Realtors
230 Sugartown Road
Wayne, PA 19087
610-975-5900
C:610-659-4869

.
Sitting in the parking lot at Glenhardie now for an appointment. Great community with great location. Nice selection available of 1 and 2 bedrooms. Discounted rates to be a member of Glenhardie Country Club. I don't need to tell you that rates are low and prices have stabilized. If I can be of further assistance! Let me know. GoodnHunting!