Home Buying in Bagley>Question Details

abouelomren, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

how i can know or find house for investment , like to be sold and tenanted is available via trulia web site ?

Asked by abouelomren, Detroit, MI Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

9
We Buy, Sell and Rehab Detroit Investment Properties.
SheriffWholesale@gmail.com
http://www.SheriffWholesale.com
I have some properties in Orlando Florida that are great for investment. They are already rehabbed and rented out. i have less than a 3.6% vacancy rate (annually) and these properties are already cash flowing and will be appreciating to double maybe even triple in the next 5-7 years. Call me if you are interested in looking at what i have. My name is Sal Leto my number is 562-441-3757 and my email is salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
Hi Abouelomren,

My name is Charlene Johnson and I work for Conquest Real Estate Group as a licensed Realtor and we also have a Property Management Company (Metro Detroit Rental Experts). We work with Investors all over the world assisting them with whatever their real estate goals are. It sounds like you are interested in tenanted properties.

I can explain the entire process to you to make sure you receive exactly what you are looking for. If you are looking to purchase, rehab and tenant - We can do that; If you are looking to purchase properties that have already been rehabbed and have tenants - We can do that too.

We have an answer for whatever you are attempting to achieve.

Just give me a call and allow me to assist you.

Charlene Johnson, Realtor
Conquest Real Estate Group
16250 Northland Drive, Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 569-1486 - Office
(248) 595-8966 - Fax
(313) 574-7633 - Cell
cjohn3615@gmail.com
-We have some tenanted houses for investment for sale right now!! Contact us for more information and also let us know what you are looking for so we can help you. Some are listed on Trulia.

Call or email me for more information.

Sass Group,
ahmed_hassanien@hotmail.com

Sally
416-449-2767
You can contact some local Realtors who represent investors.
Hi Abouelomren,

Here is a link to my blogs that will help to answer this question and several others about Detroit investment properties. Please feel free to call or email with any additional questions:
piersonandcompany.blogspot.com
iwatts@piersonandcompany.com
313-744-2003
send me an email or call me I am an investor and work with investors. I have DEALS.
Properties that are NOT yet LISTED on the MLS.

313-405-7337
aaronblewis@gmail.com
Can you please forward homes for sale that do not need major renovations, preferably tenanted. Budget notj to exceed $30,000.00

Cheers,
Jo.
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013

Email or call me and I can give you a wide choice of properties to pick from, with and without tenants. Or if you want to buy the properties and put the tenants in your self, I can help you with that as well.

I have tenanted properties in Detroit and in Pontiac. My contact information is listed below.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
I can help you. I have 4 properties with tenants i am about to put on the market. Call me at 313 422 5562
Im interested please contact me on kassem.m.alhalabi@gmail.com im in Dubai not usa
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
i am now in qatar not in usa , willing to visit usa near . we can contact via email: abouelomren@yahoo.com
Flag Sat Jul 20, 2013