Home Buying in Las Cruces>Question Details

luciana, Home Buyer in Las Cruces, NM

how does online auction work and is it safe to give out your credit card info???? and what are good auction sites if recommended

Asked by luciana, Las Cruces, NM Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

2
Beware of these auction sites, I have seen many and have not found one to refer you too. If they are asking for your credit card info beware.
I am not sure why an auction site would ask for your credit card. Money usually doesn't change hands until closing. If you are in the market to purchase a home you should consider working with a broker. A buyer's broker services are free to you since the commission is paid by the seller. If you would like assistance in finding and purchasing a home I would be glad to help. You can reach me on my cell at 575-644-8461 anytime.
thanks, and i was looking at trulia.com for example most of there homes are auctions so they ask to create an account and ask for a credit card to reserve a spot on the auction, but is it legit?
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012