Home Buying in Allendale>Question Details

Jo, Home Buyer in Allendale, MI

how does one get a grant to help with the purchase of a first home?

Asked by Jo, Allendale, MI Sun Jun 21, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:



Since you're in Michigan there's a state program you may want to check out as well. The link is below. It has a $7500 "loan" program for income qualifying people that you can use for downpayment, closing cost etc. It is repaid when/if you sell the property.
If you live in a "rural" area I'd also look into a USDA Rural loan--that financing can be 0% down.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 22, 2009
See who his offering FTHB funds in your area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2009
Jo-Check out the hud website for grants.

Web Reference: http://ottawacountyhome.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer