Home Buying in Trophy Club>Question Details

Nicky Smith, Home Buyer in 37215

how does Trophy Club rate in terms of appreciation and resale value?

Asked by Nicky Smith, 37215 Thu Feb 12, 2009

we are relocating from another state and are looking to buy in the newer part of Trophy Club- Hogan's Glen. Is Trophy Club desirable, and would it hold its value? It seems like you can get more home for the money, compared to Southlake. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated! thanks

Answers

6
James’ answer
You can't go wrong with Trophy Club. I have lived in Grapevine and have been a substitute teacher in the Southlake Carroll school system. Now I live in Trophy Club. I am also a retired attorney. I love Trophy Club because it is a quiet and safe place to live. Anyone who looks down upon Trophy Club because it has a "different type of people" compared to Westlake needs to meet a few of those people. Some of our larger caves actually have central air.
Hi Nicky,

Trophy Club is affordable, compared to Southlake. There is also Keller. Would you like help?
If so, call me: 214-991-9507
As a native area resident and Realtor, I would be more than happy to help!
Nicky,

We recently built a marvelous home in 2008 in Hogans Glen, and will now be moving to Austin. I would be happy to open it up for you as we have just listed it.

We have absolutely loved Hogans Glen

Let me know if and when you'd like to take a look.

You can view the virtual Tour below:

http://www.BenHogansEstate.com

==Sulli==
408 Hogans Dr
Trophy Club, TX 76262
Nicky,

I agree with both of the responses above, but will add my perspective as well. Southlake is routinely rated as one of the top places to live in the nation, which helps it maintain or appreciate in value. A lot of it will come down to your individual preferance. Trophy Club borders Southlake and while properties in Southlake may be slightly closer to certain amenities, you may prefer the house/yard, etc in TC and be willing to drive a little farther.

I would be glad to show you around and help you decide which area and home are the best fit for you and your family.
Trophy Club is a luxury community very small however top rated in Dallas Fort Worth area. There have been some great foreclosures with equity.

Trophy Club, Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine "all back up to each other " top rated luxury areas, with noted ISD's. per local media publications

I am a Dallas realtor and loan officer "one stop shopping for real estate services"

You need qualified for loan in order to submit any offer.

Active on market 86 homes range from $155K up to $1.2 million

CONTACT OUR OFFICE TODAY
972-699-9111
Lynn A. Crosby ~ National Featured Realtor
"...Specializing in Residential, Commercial Properties and Loans..."
Dallas Realtor -
The Michael Group "Dallas Business Journal 08' list top realtors"
Dallas Loan Officer - Homewise Lending
Dallas Real Estate Office: (972) 699-9111
Dallas Real Estate Website: http://www.lynn911.com 60,000 listings Dallas homes for sale
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Nicky,

Very different neighborhood and set up in Trophy Club vs Southlake. Nothing wrong with either one, but most of my customers who live in Southlake would never consider living in TC. Different school system....different neighborhood....different type of people in my opinion. I am very much guessing at stats, but I would guess Southlake has appreciated more than TC. One problem with the stats is that TC and Westlake are grouped together in our MLS stats and again they are vastly different markets. I normally tell people in SL that starting price for what most of my customers want to live in is $500,000 in TC you might be able to go as low as $150,000...obviously not in Hogan's Glen...but in the city. Again this is not intended to praise or denounce either place...just very different in my opinion and that of most of the people I've worked with.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX