private, Home Buyer in USA, Mobile, AL

how do you use trulia without getting all the RealtyTrack ads?

Asked by private, USA, Mobile, AL Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

6
Pick up the phone and call a Mobile, Al REALTOR.
Ask to be plugged into the local MLS. I assure you, not fabricated RealtyTrack ads, you will get all the foreclosures that are actually for sale and thousands of other homes are FOR SALE, not sold long ago. And there are REAL professionals responsible for the data.
-
All you really need to decide is if you are serious about finding a home to buy.

Best of Success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
727.420.4041
Move to the Front of the Line
(http://FirstLookHomes.us)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
I think it happens when the property is a foreclosure Brian. If you don't have "foreclosures" checked on your search, you don't see them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
I actually don't see these ads when I sift and sort through my area. Perhaps it's because I have an ad blocker plugin running on chrome?
Web Reference: http://plymouthhomes.tv/
I often think the same thing, it has hurt Trulia more than helped for the little ad revenue they got for mixing them into the REAL listings.
Wish I knew. I think it has ruined Trulia, and as a result, I've started using Zillow as my "go to" source of info instead of Trulia, which used to be my preferred site. Hope someone has the answer to this. Too many sites want $$ for info which is free elsewhere. There are some realtor sites which give access to the MLS at no cost. See if you can locate one in your (beautiful) area of AL!! BTW, good luck to your team this year in the college championship game. If Jameis plays (unlikely at this point with the charges developing against him), they will have their hands full!!
That would be such a nice change. If you figure it out, let us know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013