Home Buying in Henry County>Question Details

Mamie Dash, Home Buyer in Abbeville, AL

how do you see a listing of foreclosed property for sale?

Asked by Mamie Dash, Abbeville, AL Thu Jan 3, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


To make an offer on a property, you should be represented by a Buyer’s Agent. The Buyer’s Agent will work on your behalf throughout the transaction. This is very important since the Listing Agent represents the seller.

The seller of the property will want to make sure that you are qualified to purchase the property should your offer be accepted. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 4, 2013
You talk to a Realtor:
You ask them to e-mail you possible houses, based on your requirements.
You narrow it down to 6-10, and you go visit them whith your Realtor.
After looking at the CMA your Realtor has made up, you make an offer.
And you live happily ever after.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer