Corazon Tan, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

how do you price your fully serviced 888 sq.ft. coop apt for sale located in the midtown east side @42 nd st(tudor city) between 1st and 2nd

Asked by Corazon Tan, Washington, DC Wed Aug 14, 2013

ave?
mai

Answers

6
You should price your apartment based on a few factors including, its condition, size, and desirability. Obviously you can look at what other apartments in the area are going for, it is also smart to look at what other units in the area have sold and closed for. If you need assistance in the marketing and sell of your home, I'd be happy to help.

Alajuwon J Aleem
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
aaleem@elliman.com (646) 915-5979
http://www.elliman.com/alaa
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area; see what the data suggests and go from there.
I just sold 45 th str and 2nd Ave apartment, every building is priced differently. I will be happy to set up an appointment and give you estimate. Please contact me at 9176583667
Masha
hi
how many apts have you sold in that area?
thanks again
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2013
hi
thanks again
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2013
Hello Ms Tan. Your question is best answered in private. I am very familiar with this location. Tudor City has quite a bit of turnover due to the large amount of apartments. As such, a Comparative Market Analysis would certainly let you know the range of prices in which your Coop would fall into.

There are other considerations as well. Those would go to specific floor as height will add value, what direction the apartment faces and of course, the specific condition of the apartment.

Last but not least is your need to sell. This would require a bit of face time as people have various reasons to sell. If I may be of service, please don't hesitate to contact me either through Trulia or directly. I wish you all the best.

Joseph C. Hastings
NYS licensed Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Cell: 1-917-579-1502
Mrs. Tan, I would to help you in the sale of you coop.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Hi Corazon,

Market price can fluctuate wildly between areas in NYC based on popularity , trend , recent sales, service level and other mitigating factors. I service the area in question and would be happy to provide you with a current market analysis for your property. My office is on 56th & Lex. Please give me a call at 212-688-100 ext 247 and I would be happy to discuss the necessary details with you. I can also help you get the unit listed, marketed and sold. after hours I can be reached on my cell at 347-709-7563