Home Buying in Ponchatoula>Question Details

Denise, Home Buyer in Ponchatoula, LA

how do you find homes that are lease purchase or rent to own?

Asked by Denise, Ponchatoula, LA Thu Oct 16, 2008

You would be suprised how many sellers are now considering lease purchase to sell their home. We have several listing customers who would consider lease purchases at this time. Call or email me and we can start the process.

If you are attempting to do this without a Realtor you can find listings on Craigslist.org and other free sites like FSBO.com, etc. The fact of the matter is that as a buyer there are only benefits to be had by working with a Buyer's Agent. This is the biggest purchase of your life and one of the most risky. Most likely the seller will be represented by a professional, why shouldn't you? A qualified Buyer's Agent will be be worth their weight in gold and not only save you a lot of frustration, and money, but a lot of time as well. Best of all, their services are free to you as a buyer!
Web Reference: http://www.dreamtown.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 18, 2009
I would love to help you with your search. As a Realtor, I can access property listings that may offer rent to own or lease purchase. I am currently helping a client who is doing a lease purchase. She started leasing a couple of months ago and is hoping the purchase will go through in Feb. The seller had not even considered a lease purchase until we presented an offer to him. Call me or email me @ kkrylee3@yahoo.com.
Well, Denise that's easy. I can help you with that. I can look on the mls for homes for sale that also have an option to lease or owner finance. Most people who have this indicated on the mls are very flexible and are mostly looking to get the note off their back. If you would like to discuss this further you can email me at tchandler@kw.com.