Home Buying in Bon Secour>Question Details

Cynthtns, Other/Just Looking in 38642

how do we find a "buyers agent" in Baldwin County?

Asked by Cynthtns, 38642 Wed Jun 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I suggest Dottie Leech or Terry Cunningham ( Mom and Son ) at ERA in Foley, excellant to work with when I visited there in mid jun, I think I got the home I wanted ( short sale ). Good luck !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 30, 2012
If you are not already working with an agent as of yet, I would be more than happy to help. I am an experienced buyers agent in Baldwin County that specializes in foreclosures as well. You can contact me at (251)656-7950. You can also get more information at my website http://www.loraparnell.com Thanks! Have a great day!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 27, 2012
You want an agent that is experienced in working with buyers, and I would love to work with you! Do you have a house in mind already? You can email me at destinyparks@mchsi.com or call me at (251) 786-5200.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer