Home Buying in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Floyd Causey, Home Buyer in Leo, IN

how do i sell my own home?

Asked by Floyd Causey, Leo, IN Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

5
Blake Music’s answer
Hi Floyd,

One of the parts that can cause hang-ups on the finance end is a spotty purchase agreement. If you have any questions on what to avoid when you get to that point, I would be more than happy to help.

-Blake Music
260-227-0780
blake@ruoff.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
Hi Floyd.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you asking a bunch of Realtors to give you tips on selling your home on your own? If so, I give you credit for having the cajones to do that on a real estate site!

If you are looking for a real estate agent to sell your house for you, my team would be happy to help.

No sales pitch, no fluff, just real advice.

Our contact information is on our profile. Hope to hear from you soon.
Very simple. Call me and we can discuss the best way to get your house sold quickly and for as much money as possible.

Matthew Suddarth 260-385-6247
North Eastern Group Realty - Associate Broker

Thanks Floyd!
The first steps are ensuring your home is cosmetically appealing. Attractive landscaping, cleanliness, nice paint, and de-cluttering are some of the first thing buyers will notice. The next step would to have a realtor come out and give you an assessment. I would be happy to help you with that! Let me know if you would like me to come out and have a look.
Jeremy Luther
RE/MAX Results
(260) 580-7824
jluther.usmc0802@gmail.com
Floyd, I would be happy to talk with you to discuss the options & steps involved in selling your home. You can reach me on my mobile at 260-341-1958 & we can determine what works best for your particular situation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Todd Wagner