Home Buying in 03867>Question Details

obriens566, Home Buyer in Barrington, NH

how do i report a realtor?

Asked by obriens566, Barrington, NH Wed Feb 13, 2013

sellers realtor sent my realtor email that the sellers had signed contract and i have copy of e mail. The sellers realtor now says now he has no signed contract and now his sellers or the bank that was doing deed in liew of forcloser now the sellers agent says he has no signed contract but now they are selling this to some other party after being told to me and my agent that this was signed now he will not send me copy of signed contract they are not acting in good faith the sellers and their agent and possibly the bank because I believe that its very wrong and my offer was dated before their deed was filed this is now being sold to a third party by whom I don't know yet . what can I do to force them to send the contract ,this is totally wrong by all the parties involved.

Help the community by answering this question:


Before you make a complaint to the Real Estate Commission, I think you need clarification on what is truly going on. Sit down with your agent calmly and find out the situation. If you do not get the answer you like, you may then speak with your agents Broker. If there is an issue it needs to be handle Broker to Broker, meaning your buyers agents managing broker and the listing agents managing broker. With all of these people looking into the matter, your problem is sure to be solved without having to go to the Real Estate Commission. Most of the time issues such as this are lack of communication.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 29, 2013
the licensing board for Realtor in the state the property is located and where the Realtor has his license
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Before you file any complaints you need to meet with your agent to get the heart of what is happening. First thing is an offer should never be considered accepted and is not a contract until it is signed by all parties. if it was not signed it is not a contract despite teh listing agent thinking or hoping they would sign it. A deed in lieu means they are giving the house back to bank, once the deed is signe dteh bank becomes the owner. I am not sure you have a valid complaint rather you have a situation that needs some clarification. It is why communication is so inmportant
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2013
There is information on how to file a complaint with the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission. I have attached the link; go to Investigations on the left side of the website. Please let me know if you have any further questions. I wish you the best!


Andrew T. Alajajian
RE/MAX Town Square
586 Turnpike Road, New Ipswich, NH 03071
Mobile: (603) 689-4685
Office: (603) 878-3242
Fax: (603) 878-4294
Web Reference: http://www.nh.gov/nhrec/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
I would advise further discussion with your agent and broker. They could help you investigate further or direct you to the Real Estate Commission.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Yes, you can report a Realtor. But, I can't quite figure out what your situation is. Can you repost it with some punctuation?

It sounds like you've been kicked out of a deal, but if you don't have a signed contract in your hands, there's not much you can do.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer