Diana3732, Home Owner in 19133

how do i pass everything in my name as well do i pay the pass taxes n water bill?

Asked by Diana3732, 19133 Tue Jul 5, 2011

a find of the family donated his house to me adn it owes pass taxes and water how do i get a hold of that information and how can i put everything legal so then i can move in or what number can i call for this information txs

Answers

2
Out here on the left coast, we can go in to a TITLE COMPANY and they can get the information.
Maybe they will do it because I'm a Vet, or maybe it's because I look like Robert Duval,
or maybe because I'm a Realtor. Yikes, I don't look like him?

Good luck and God bless
you may need to speak to an attorney...at some point you will need to recieve a deed, that deed needs t be recorded. once thats done you can then get the water and other bills in your name and pay them. you can handle all this at city hall...but the first step is you need a deed...any questions, get an atty to help.