Home Buying in Bakersfield>Question Details

Pshrmnx4, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

how do i make an offer on a foreclosed home?

Asked by Pshrmnx4, Bakersfield, CA Tue Nov 13, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You must first be approved? Once a Lender has all the documents required on the needs list below, I can issue an approval letter to go looking at homes of your choice with an agent and submit offers. Do you have down payment and closing costs? If not, you may consider CHF Access half percent down payment program which can also contribute towards your closing costs as well. Here is what is available in Bakersfield up to 200k which start below 100k but @100k is only $500 down payment and $732PITI and up to $1,000 down and $1,464PITI @ 200k.
Click the following URL to see the Listings 2bd+ purchase Bakersfield:


I specialize in Under 640 Fico Score Loans and offer credit repair at no cost to raise fico scores to qualify. Here is a link, flyer, maximum income limits and a needs list to gather for processing a loan approval. I only need to ask a few dozen questions to qualify you for the many loan programs I offer.


CHF Access half percent down flyer, pdf

Sheryl Arndt, standard needs list checked, pdf

CHF Access income limits http://tinyurl.com/8lzf8he

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
My number is 661-303-0463! Steve
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
Give me a call. I have massive experience in listing and selling of foreclosed homes. I can guide you through the whole process.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
It depends....

If it is in the foreclosure process you will be dealing with the owner or agent (if they have it on the market).

If its at the trustee sale then you need to bid on it at the sale itself.

If it is banked owned it will usually be marketed with a local agent. If that is the case you can either contact that agent directly or use a buyers agent to represent you who will then contact the listing agent.

Some foreclosures are not listed on the mls but instead sold to private equity firms, in this case they usually have inhouse sales people or they hold auctions. You would likely need to contact them directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
If the property is currently listed in the Bakersfield MLS you should find an experienced agent that can educate you on what it take to get an offer accepted in our current sellers market. The competition for purchasing a home with our low inventory, prices and amazing interest rates is fierce. I am an agent with 9 years of experience. Please read my recommendations and if you need help with a purchase give me a call.

Jeanie Sims
Coldwell Banker Preferred
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
Contact an agent. I would be happy to help! My contact information is below:

Kerry Anderson
Keller Williams Realty
Lic# 01890635
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer