pindav, Home Buyer in Fort Lee, NJ

how do i list a house for sale?

Asked by pindav, Fort Lee, NJ Tue Jun 25, 2013

Answers

9
If you are asking how to list a property for sale on Trulia, you can not list as a For Sale By Owner here on Trulia and must list with a Real Estate Agent in order to get on Trulia.

hire a knowledgable real estate broker . if the property is in Orange or Rockland Counties, NY give me a call. I can also refer you to an agent in Fort Lee NJ if necessary. Good luck!
You have to find a realtor I would suggest you interview a few agents that are knowledgeable in your area. you can google search realtors in fort lee or right here on trulia or even Zillow. and if you have the time or patience you may list it yourself that's called for sale by owner.

Thanks Felix
there are many great agents that service your area. you can find them on right here on Trulia.

Call a few to get the ball rolling.
Call a Realtor. If you need a referral for Fort Lee NJ, I will be happy to make a recommendation for you.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
718-928-9580
First, you should find out the true value of your home. You can do this for free on http://www.HouseValuesNY.com and then check out my website http://www.OrangeAndRocklandHomes.com and give me a call at 914-420-1974
William Smith
914-420-1974
hire a knowledgable real estate broker . if the property is in brooklyn, queens or long island give me a call.
To list a house for sale you should consult with a local realtor. Please contact me directly if I can assist you with property in New York.
You want a great agent who is experienced, has great marketing and has sold a number of homes in your area. You want someone who knows how to communicate with you and returns you calls promptly. I can recommend someone like that for you in Fort Lee. Where are you moving?