Robert Grubbs, Home Seller in Wilmington, DE

how do i list a home for sale?

Asked by Robert Grubbs, Wilmington, DE Thu Aug 8, 2013

Answers

6
Having worked with customers for long time. I would suggest chosing an agent that will return phone calls or emails in a short period of time. If you email or call somebody they should be back to you within 4 hours especially between the hours of 8AM to 8PM. I take my customer's time seriously. Also you want an agent that will give you a clear picture of what your home is worth and what it should be listed at. You don't want to price it too high or too low both circumstances lead you very unhappy at the settlement table if you get there. Give me a call I would be happy to assist you in anyway I can.

Jeff Hoover
302-981-6485
jeff.hooverde@gmail.com
Hi Robert

Congratulations on taking the first step to selling your home. I am not sure if your question meant that you wished to list your property on Trulia or to list your home with a real estate brokerage. If your question is about Trulia, I would contact them directly.
If on the other hand, you are looking to list your home with a real estate brokerage, you have a great start. Below are listed 5 outstanding agents from 5 different brokerages. Take the time to call any or all of them. Your most important factor is to find an agent who shares the same values as you do in getting to the ultimate goal - the successful sale of your home (while ending with a better hair line than me).
I also welcome the opportunity to speak with you at greater length about your home sale plan. I am an agent who grew up in 19803 and had a small business that proudly served the community there for years. If you go to: http://www.beardelawarehomes.com/sell/, I will send you a free report to help you better construct your home sale plan. However you choose to go about the sale of your home, the construction of a solid plan will save you lots of stress during the sales process.

Best of luck
Chris Pataki
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
302-562-0628
I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to discuss the sale of your home relative to the competitive landscape and current lmarket conditions. I am a native Wilmingtonian working with Buyers and Sellers so I have a well rounded pulse on the local market. Feel free to check out my website for further information or contact me directly at 302-383-5412.
Hi Robert,

I believe the advise you have been given so far is sound. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me at homedelaware@earthlink.net.
Hello Robert,

I would suggest interviewing a couple agents who have experience and success working with buyers and sellers in your area. You would want an agent who can compare your home accurately to the competition and past sales, price it accurately to sell, make economical suggestions as to staging, de-cluttering or updating if that will help sell your home, and be a good negotiator. You would also want to know about their marketing plan, including their online presence so that your home will be easily found online when the online shoppers search for certain areas or amenities. You also want someone you fell comfortable with.

We would welcome a chance to meet you, view your home and interview for the position of listing and selling your home. We have a few websites, and a strong online presence, as well as a corporate backing that extends our online and in-person marketing reach.

Please contact us at 302-740-5872.

John & Mary Luca
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
http://www.TeamLuca.com
http://www.LucaTeam.com
Give me a call at 302-540-5383.