Home Buying in Toms River>Question Details

danielleyell…, Other/Just Looking in Toms River, NJ

how do i know if i would be approved for a loan for a mortgage?

Asked by danielleyelley, Toms River, NJ Fri Oct 5, 2012

Answers

6
We have an in house mortgage broker that would be glad to sit with you to see if you qualify and for how much. If you are interested give me a call.

George Shenewolf
Crossroads Realty
732-310-4594
gshenewolf@crossroadsrealtynj.com
Danielle,

I haven't read all of the responses below, but what I will say is that if you just want to 'inquire' rather than 'goes through the process', call a good mortgage rep and say that up front. Don't give them your SS#, but be upfront about your income, savings, amount you'd like to borrow, etc.

I just did the same for myself with April Ranello 773.439.0979 and the conversation ended with 'you need to wait a couple of months.'

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
hi danielle

its usually easy to find out with a quick phone call to a mortgage company or a bank. I always suggest people try to get info from the bank where they have their accoutns since they already know a little bit about you or also if you have a credit union at your workplace-sometimes they have great rates. good luck-your timing is great since rates are at historic lows!
As Ruth said you need to speak to a mortgage officer. Not only do they need to know your income but debts. For debts they will run a credit report. This will not only show them what you owe (and monthly payments) but how you pay your bills. They can then calculate how much of a mortgage you can afford with the down payment you have (you also need closing costs).
The very Bea way is to speak to a loan officer (like me) but to give you a rough idea if you have good credit and your mortgage, taxes and insurance are less than a third of your gross income you are on the right track. Of course it's more complicated than that so definitely a full preapproval is the way to go. Ruth Bonapace 201-741-5269
Having good credit is very important. The higher your score the lower your interest rate.
If anyone needs to get their credit score up in 30 days to qualify for a mortgage, shoot me an email or phone call. We remove negative items from clients credits in 30 days with a 100% money back guarantee.
Email: Jorge.Pena@PrimeNational.com
Cell: 646.708.5008
Website: http://www.Primenational.Com/consultant/jorgepena
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013
Hi Danielle,

You can call or email me via my profile and I can give you a ballpark idea but I also have a great lender I can refer you to give you the specifics. It will only take a few minutes and it's FREE! :)