Home Buying in Port Neches>Question Details

Jennifer, Home Buyer in Port Neches, TX

how do i get ahold of someone who can help me we just moved to port neches and we r looking for a home? \

Asked by Jennifer, Port Neches, TX Sun Feb 26, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Jennifer,
Glad to have you here! We are a full service real estate firm in Port Neches with over 25 years experience
and would be glad to assist you. Give Ace Real Estate a call! Ask for Leslie or Jon. (409) 729-ACES (2237).
Hi Jennifer! As a local Real Estate expert, I would love to help you find the perfect home. Please call me today on my mobile (409) 718-1933 and I can help you.
Check out my testimonials at http://www.LibbyMitchell.com and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Jennifer,
Google your area and look at lots of houses and you'll see what Realtor keeps popping up at the top. That's probably the one who does the most business in the area you are looking for. Then interview that person and ask lots of questions about how experienced they are, how many homes they sold last year in this particular area. Get a feel for how well you get along with this person and see how good their follow-up is. Just driving around the area will give you a good indication of who's signs keep popping up. and always check their websites to see how user friendly they are.
Jeri