Home Buying in McLean>Question Details

jay michales, Home Buyer in McLean, VA

how do i find unlisted land?

Asked by jay michales, McLean, VA Fri Apr 19, 2013

i am looking for 2 acre ( - 0.5) vacant lot/land in east great falls/west mclean. whats best way to find unlisted land? all the listed land are less than optimal but i see a lot of unbuilt lots

Answers

7
Jay-send out a letter to landowners from the Fairfax County public records. Look for those who may be absentee owners. If you need assistance please feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 20, 2013
thanks. this makes sense.
Flag Sat Apr 20, 2013
Jay,

We are selling my family property of 6.7 acres in McLean, just outside the Beltway. Our two acre lot address is 1200 Dominion Court. We have an architect's conceptual rendering to replace the old family home if you are interested.

Richard Maycock
rwm7@aol.com
770-642-2336
Jay,
All land and commercial listings not necessarily found in MLS because broker and owner has a confidential agreement most of the time and sellers are not comfortable to post in public. So please contact me. As we speak my broker has a listing exactly what you're looking for.
Jay:
Please contact me and will be glad to assist. Some may come from different MLS and others may come from persistent hard work and contacts.
It will not be easy to do it on your own.
call or email us, we will help you. You have nothing to lose and much to gain.

phone (703)628-9343
email alkurd@nvre.net
Hello Jay,
First off, if some thing is for sale, then it is listed somewhere. If you are referring as being listed in the local MLS, then you are correct, the local MLS has limited amount of land listed. Land falls under Commercial in Real Estate and the MLS covers very small amount of commercial.
But we have access to the most comprehensive commercial data base in the country. Most agents (non-commercial agents) do not have access to this database, it is cost prohibitive if they do not practice commercial real estate.

to learn more and get solid information, please call or email for appointment. We deal only with serious buyers, if you just want to explore and you have no intention to execute, then we suggest contacting someone else.

phone (703)628-9343
email alkurd@nvre.net
Jay,

I would be more than happy to assist you. Please call me at 703-307-3449 or email me at JohnGinty@kw.com so we can discuss your wants and needs. There is plenty of unbuilt lots in the area you are seeking and I would love to help you purchase one of them. I look forward to hearing from you.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties Fairfax
10300 Eaton Pl, suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030
JohnGinty@kw.com
http://www.JohnGintySells.com