Jolieann, Home Buyer in Prescott Valley, AZ

how do i find out what the home "trends" are for the Viewpoint in Prescott Valley?

Asked by Jolieann, Prescott Valley, AZ Tue Jan 31, 2012

The square footage seems to go anywhere from 78 to 98 dollars per square foot. Is that correct and if so, why the difference?

Answers

4
Hi there,
Just saw your other post..
Here is a quick link to follow all Viewpoint' Prescott Valley market trends. New Listings, Price Reductions.
Take a look and let me know what you think,
http://everythingprescott.com/2012/02/viewpoint-prescott-val…
Please let me know when you are planning to be here in the Prescott/Prescott Valley area. We can discuss your wants and needs so we can find the home of your dreams here in this wonderful part of Arizona. Just give me a call 928-533-1012. I am here for you! Cindi
In the Viewpoint and Pronghorn Ranch area of Prescott Valley there have been approx. 56 homes sold in the past 6 months averaging about $94 per square foot. In Pronghorn Ranch Mandalay Homes are building (and selling) New homes with outstanding standard features. Come by the Pronghorn Ranch Sales Office for more information. You know what you want, We know how to find it or build it for you!!!!!
Cheri Kaye 928-445-2600
Just give me a call and we can talk about it. 928-533-1012. I am here for you! Cindi LaSalle-Shanks, Keller Williams Check Realty