Home Buying in College Park>Question Details

Faith3, Both Buyer and Seller in 30349

how do i find out what houses are in forclosure in heritage park subdivision in college park without having to pay realty trac?

Asked by Faith3, 30349 Mon Apr 15, 2013

i need to buy a house in heritage park because it is on the busline, and i need a new layout,but realty track is the only place that is saying there are vacanciesin that subdivision but do not give any more info onless i am a member someone help. thank you.

Answers

5
If you can email me at rusty.taylor@coldwellbankeratlanta.com I can look up any foreclosures for you.
Typically if you want access to these lists you need a subscription.
I actually owned a home in Heritage Park subdivision a few years ago. I would not say it is actually on the busline, it is about a good 10-15 walk to the bus stop; close to 1/2 mile away. I personally would not purchase a home in this community, especially with the bus stop location. I hope this helps.
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.

I did a quick check for listings of discounted properties in College Park and found 53 listings. Here is the address to search: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/md/county033/colleg…
Do not buy into realty trac. They are not posting homes that are for sale. Call a local Realtor they can show you all foreclosures that are for sale.
Good Morning! Any real estate agent can assist. If you email me your email address I will send you listings.
Erica@mymaximumone.com

Thanks!
Erica Goodwin
678-416-9722
Erica my e-mail address is cc192@comcast.net. God bless you and thank you very much. Cecelia kelsey.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013