poohandwolves, Home Buyer in Lebanon, OR

how do i find out what bank owns the property at 480 n. 9th st lebanon or 97355

Asked by poohandwolves, Lebanon, OR Fri Jan 11, 2013

i am trying to find out what bank owns a property being forclosed on

Answers

6
This property is still showing ownship by a private owner. It looks like there was a mortgage of $131k recorded on it 1/2011 with Wilmington Finance. Please contact me if you want the county info pack on it. Laura@lauragillott.com. You can search foreclosures that are ready to sell on my website too.
Web Reference: http://www.lauragillott.com
Hi Poohandwolves, Contacting a title company or employing a Realtor to help you is a good idea. Have you chosen a Realtor to work with? If not, I can help you find one.
Send me a private email to priscillabeggs@msn.com and I will send you that information.
Just call your title company and they will get you the information.
Banks use Realtors; Bank believe that Realtor help the process and protect the Clients.
When a house has gone thru Foreclosure, Banks will LIST it with a Realtor for sale.

When that happens, (and all thru the foreclosure process) the Ban will not talk to an individual such as yourself. They do everything thru Realtors.

You need to contact a Realtor to represent you; the Bank is footing the bill; it costs you nothing. That is how much Banks believe in Realtors!
Typically your county's assessor would have the information that you are looking for.

However, If you are looking to puchase the home in foresclosre, there isn't much luck to be had. Once the process has started, it has to finish before it can be sold.