Home Buying in Hixson>Question Details

Lisa Austin, Home Buyer in Hixson, TN

how do i find out about first time home buyer loans and what do i have to do to get one?

Asked by Lisa Austin, Hixson, TN Thu Mar 8, 2012

Answers

2
I would suggest asking a local Realtor in your area of a good referral for a loan professional. The loan professional would be able to talk to you about the various loan programs available and which one will fit your needs/goals the best.

Hope this helps!

Jackie
Hello Lisa,

This is a great time to be sitting in the Buyers seat if you are looking in our Scenic City. I live in Hixson, and I must say, I just love this place! I have been here 10 years and I sincerely tell you everything you can imagine is close and if not then just a fantastic trip over the Tennessee River and the amenities are galore.

Fortunately, we have numerous loans which readily accomodate first time buyers and if the home is in the correct location, and you qualify, you can find a home for little out of pocket expenses. The best step is the first step which is to contact a Lender whom has access to a large selection of options in order to find the best way for you to go to purchase a home. Make sure your Lender offers you options so you not only know you are getting the best deal, but feel as if you are an active component in making such a big step. I always tell my folks to shop their Lenders, Real Estate Agents and Insurance Providers as there can be some distinct advantages to some over others. Do not be afraid to ask questions and compair answers. Good luck in your adventures and by all means, welcome to Hixson!
Marsha Cowan
American Elite Realty
423.619.1947
marshacowan2007@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://marshacowan.com