Home Buying in Uxbridge>Question Details

beej3, Other/Just Looking in Uxbridge, MA

how do i find comparables?

Asked by beej3, Uxbridge, MA Fri Jun 7, 2013

Answers

4
Happy to help call me if your not represented, I'm also a certified appraiser. But you also can use Zillow, trulia or many agent sites to see what is on the market and has sold, public records such as assessors information and the registry of deeds.

It also depends on what your need for the comparables are? Selling your home, buying a home, refinancing your home.
Hi..I agree that your buyer's agent does this for you so if you have one you need to ask if they didn't offer. If you are on your own, which I don't recommend, you could only use public records for recent sales and actives on real estate websites. Do not go by the recommended sale price on those sites as usually not accurate. They estimate only from public record info so if someone has done renovations or has outstanding or very poor conditions and yard it is not taken into account. Id be glad to help answer any other questions you may have if I can.

Lynne Hagopian,Realtor, CBR
LHagopian@hammondre.com
508 648-0393
Like the previous poster said your buyers agent. I live in Uxbridge and I am a Realtor with Mendon Area Real Estate if you need any assitance you can contact me.
Your buyers agent will do this for you so you can make an informed decision. If you do not have one talk to a few and pick the one you hit it off with to assist you in the buying process.
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com