Home Buying in Texas City>Question Details

Debbie Gillum, Real Estate Pro in Topeka, KS

how do i find an agent to refer a client to?

Asked by Debbie Gillum, Topeka, KS Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

3
debbie,

There's no better resource for refferals than the one you are on right now. The nice thing about using trulia is that agents that frequently use the "Q & A" section very clearly display their knowledge, values, and moral fiber which far exceeds any other resource.

Think Trulia,

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 19, 2013
Thanks that was a good answer. I am disturbed by some of the rude answers on here from people who are professionals.
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL!
Do not call an agent who is not easy to reach. (not contact data)
Do not call an agent who does not display their telephone number.
-
To support what George stated. I do not, and apparently others do not, respond to inquires originating from the 'contact' link or through Trulia email. Pick up the phone and call. This action will reveal the level of service your referral will receive.
-
If you are serious...call
Why is that so difficult?
Good luck with using some of the Agents on this site. I contact at least three to four a month to refer Pre-Qualified Buyers to because they are outside my local area and to date only a VERY small fraction even reply and I don't ask for anything in return that just the agent can close the deal.

Good Luck