Home Buying in Lauderhill>Question Details

Daphne Young, Home Buyer in Coral Springs, FL

how do i contact someone regarding purchasing a home?

Asked by Daphne Young, Coral Springs, FL Thu Jun 18, 2009

Answers

9
i can help you find a home. call me in office to talk about. sharon k. welker 954 236-7009 you will need to get preapproved with a lender if going finaning. if u need a lender we have one or you can use anyone you like.
Good morning Daphne,

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Contact Lisa Rioux (she OWNS the company!); cell# 561-400-9478 She deals with local and out of state money sources AND private lenders. IF the deal is doable, she will bring you to the closing table. Please let her know I suggested you call her.

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220

All Star Realty Inc.
How do I get preamp proved for a mortgage
How do I contact someone regarding purchasing a home
Hello Daphne,

You can contact me by phone or email. I'd be happy to help you find a home that meets your needs. Thanks!

Diane Loveridge
Majestic Properties
(786) 210-3449
dloveridge@majesticproperties.com
Daphne,

If you would like to get pre-approved for a mortgage, I am local (Boca) and would love to help. I also can recommend a great realtor. His name is Scott Miller . His # is 561-716-4060. You can reach me @ 561-901-4907.

Dan Sidenberg
Hello Daphne - you can find a Realtor on this site or while you are browsing any Real Estate website. Please send me an email if you like to be referred to a Realtor. Good Luck!

Angela Jensen
Coldwell Banker
(954) 465-1388
jensenatj@aol.com
Web Reference: http://www.AngelaJensen.com
Hi Daphne,

Is there a specific home you are interested in? Give me a call and we'll see what we can do.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
954-464-5664
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com