Home Buying in Memphis>Question Details

scarley, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

how do i buy a house under 5000 cash?

Asked by scarley, Memphis, TN Sat Dec 14, 2013

Answers

5
If you where looking to buy with no loan cash only contact myself or any other agent on the site
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
For a sales price of $5000 or $5000 down payment and closing costs? There is not much if any real estate priced that low. If you are looking to only pay that in closing costs and down payment it could be easily done if you qualify. Start with meeting a local and trusted loan officer who can easily pre qualify you and let you know what programs are available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013

I actually have 2 listings for under $5k that you may be interested in. They both require some work. Would you be interested in getting more information? If so contact me at courtneyhasthekey@gmail.com. Below is an electronic version of my business card. Give me a call and let me help you find something.

http://1crd.me/courtneyhasthekey/c/976

Courtney Taylor
901-679-1802
Not sure what you mean by the question. Do you mean just a house priced at $5,000 or under, or are you using that as a down payment and closing costs?
A house for 5 grand or less is going to be pretty tough to find. You're more than likely going to have to put quite a bit of money into fixing it up and making it livable. You need to provide more information.
You should also contact a good Realtor, who has access to the MLS, (the broadest system available) for access to any and all properties listed for sale in that type of price range.

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
I wanted to pay $5000.00 cash just for purchasing a home. I understand that there will be work involved making it livable. I am currently on section 8 and Im paying most of my rent. When contacting agent they told me I had to pick the one house sown for 18,500 . It was a 2 bdrm and very small. They told me they could only show me the one.
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
Email me at rmsmemphis@gmail.com