Home Buying in 92882>Question Details

Mini, Real Estate Pro in Corona, CA

how do foreigner set up llc for property investment?

Asked by Mini, Corona, CA Fri May 21, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I have worked with several investors from outside of the US. If investing in Louisiana, a Real Estate attorney can provide the services needed to set up an LLC and apply and submit required documentation with the Louisiana Secretary of State.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 17, 2012
It can be as simple as contacting your state's Secretary of State, but you would be well advised to consult an attorney experienced in they type of real estate investment you wish to pursue.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 17, 2012
As the other agent indicated you will need to contact an atorney. The best bank that handels foregein money is East West Bank, They know how to deal with foreign companies also.

Let me know when you are ready to look for property

Good Luck
Diana 909-945-5763
Web Reference: http://www.dianam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 21, 2010
They contact an attorney for advice on setting up an LLC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 21, 2010
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer