Home Buying in Falls Church>Question Details

Douglass Ste…, Home Seller in Falls Church, VA

how do I list the home for sale?

Asked by Douglass Stevens, Falls Church, VA Sat Nov 3, 2012

Answers

3
Dear Douglass,

In order to list a home for sale in Falls Church, you need to contact and interview approximately 3 REALTORS who are specialists in the Falls Church area. They should bring comparable listings with them to the interview which will give you an idea of what your home is worth. Then you need to make the decision with whom you wish to work. If you have a home on the coast, I can help you by contacting 3 REALTORS there who will do the same for you. Please give me a call and I will be happy to help!

Most sincerely,

Janet Lange, ABR, CDPE, e-PRO, GRI, SFR, SRES
Avery-Hess, REALTORS
571-722-4348
Janet@JanetLange.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Douglas,

If the home is here on the east coast..give me a jingle or e-mail and I can assist you in making it happen. If the home is on the west coast and you want me to pre-screen for a top notch Realtor their just let me know.

Either way you should look for someone with the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation. This is a designation that is BOTH education AND production based.

I am happy to help you..

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
If you are trying to sell the home yourself you could use forsalebyowner.com and just follow their directions. However, there are a lot of statistics that support working with a listing agent to get your home sold quickly and for the best price possible. If you choose to go the route of working with a Realtor then I recommend contacting a couple of them that best know the market in which you are selling a home and interviewing them to choose the one that you feel would serve your needs the best.

Then, let them work their magic! They will know the best way to bring you buyers.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012