Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

Juli, Home Buyer in 33013

how do I know what area is best for me?

Asked by Juli, 33013 Tue May 22, 2012

would anyone know of a website that can tell me about the neightborhood I am thinking of purchasing a home in? Things like crime rates, if its mostly hispanics or african american, etc.?

Answers

9
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 22, 2012
thanks!
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
It's always good to get as much information as possible before making such a huge life-changing decision. In the end, only you know what is in your best interest. I'd be more than happy to assist you in your search. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
Dear Juli,

Most of this information on demographics is easily obtained. You are looking in Miramar, so try the city of Miramar Website. City sites usually provide great information.

If you would like help in purchasing a home and would like to have an accurate source of listing, please try out my website. I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
http://www.susanpenn.com
954-557-5993
The internet is one of your best friends. But to tell you what is the best Area for you! It will have to be the once close to your Job, good schools, close to transportation, parks, shopping centers. The best Area for you is the one that your family feels better and identify themselves living in it. You want to be at least 2 miles away from a major expressway, but you also wants to be close to all the amenities a neighborhood ca offer. Remember gas is very expensive, so you don't want to drive to far to places.
Only YOU can know what's BEST 4 YOU ! Please e-mail me your preferences and requirements. Based on your specific needs and budget, I will make recommendations, and YOU will decide what area is best for YOU.
maru72@bellsouth.net
Nothing beats going and checking out a neighborhood yourself. Drive by at mid-day and see if folks are at work. Drive by at night and see occupancy. Check out what kind of cars people drive, and how well they maintain their homes. Talk to the neighbors, that's the only way to see if you're a good fit for the neighborhood.
Hi Juli,
I am inviting you to visit my website http://www.browardhomes4sale.net. It has a feature called Market Insider. It gives you local information such as market trends, schools, demographics and so much more for a specific zip code. If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Cordially,
Maria Jessica DeLuna
Keller Williams Partners Realty
Cell:954-882-1517
Email:mariajessica.deluna@gmail.com
Hi Juli,
The best way to do this is working with a Realtor that know the areas. We have access to demographics, schools, prices, market trends etc.
Buying a house is a combination of factors depending on your priorities and lifestyle.
Contact me if you need professional assistance.
Julio Ospina
Real estate Broker
Director of residential division
C.786-315-3500
Info@wiserealtors.com
Web Reference: http://Wiserealtors.com