Home Buying in 87401>Question Details

Deanna, Home Buyer in 87401

how do I go about getting a loan for a home large enough to do 60k worth of repairs?

Asked by Deanna, 87401 Fri Dec 30, 2011

The home is a repo and all flooring, light fixtures, paint as well as basement has to be replaced or finished. It's going to take approx 60k for repairs. I want to make an offer on the home but be able to get a loan large enough to cover the repairs.

Help the community by answering this question:


You may talk to a mortgage banker and tell them you need a FHA203K loan. I hope it will help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer