Camille Marty, Home Buyer in Paterson, NJ

how do I get info on the foreclosures?

Asked by Camille Marty, Paterson, NJ Mon May 17, 2010

If you are looking to purchase foreclosures, you can work with a broker who specialize in such properties.What areas are you interested in?
Best work with Realtor who can assist you . We have the most resources than any other professional in real estate. You will be required use an agent submit your sales offer

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Request listings from banks...Most listing are available online(bank websites).

Resolve, you must deal with their hired Broker.

Note: Do not pay for listings from dot com sites....
List of foreclosure and investment properties are available via email from your Realtor.

That is a very broad question but if you are just beginning your search for a foreclosure it is important to know when a property is "in foreclosure", trying to get a "short sale approved" or has already been through the Sheriff sale. The last one is a true foreclosed upon house where the bank is in full control of the property. You can easily find properties approaching each of these phases by looking in newspapers near the area you would like to buy.
I can set you up to receive new properties that are listed with multiple listing services in Northern New Jersey.
Tere Episalae Realtor, e_pro (22+years) tepisale@aol.com
A local agent can set you up for automatic mailings whenever one hits the MLS.
I'm not local to Patterson, but if you're interested in Monmouth or Ocean Counties, reach out to me through my website or Trulia.
You also might want to search some of the information provided by agents regarding the difficulties in purchasing short sales/foreclosures. Trulia agents have answered thousands of questions that might prove helpful to you in making a decision to purchased a distressed property.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Do you have an specific property? I could probably help you. I dont know where you saw it, but there are many sites that are not accurate. It could be in foreclosure, foreclosed...send me an e-mail mezahugo@yahoo.com
Not sure which foreclosures are of interest nor where they were seen--however, If you are looking at a RealtyTrac listing(s), keep in mind that some of the information is inaccurate and often misleading--some of the properties may have a lis pendens--notice of default--and if so, some may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the owner satisfies the default--for the most accurate and up to date information, consult with your agent--if they are available, he/she would know or could find out.