Linda, Home Buyer in 28560

how do I get a list for the back taxes homes that are for sale?For Craven County North Carolina

Asked by Linda, 28560 Sat Mar 19, 2011

Answers

9
how do i get a house that is on my block that is up for back taxes how can i find it
how do i get a list for the back taxes homes that arefor sales ? for spartanburg south carolina
i have no clue what to do- i have not doenthis before.
go to register of deeds and they can assist you.
go to the register of deeds in new bern they will have a list there.......hope i helped. :)
how do I get a list for the back taxes homes that are for sale? For Miami
When a propertyis for sale due to taxes owed, anyone wanting to bid on that property in the county may check the bulletin board of the County Courthouse or you may review the legal section of the classified advertisements. On Thursday of each week in theThe Sun Journal newspaper for Craven County. Also, if you wish to obtain a list of all foreclosures in New Bern, simply contact me by phone or e-mail and I would get it out to you promptly.
I am interested in the houses for sale for back taxes, could you please email the list to me. I am looking to relocate there from PA within 2 months. Hoping to hear from you soon, thank you for your time. Any help with rental information would be a great help too. Thanks again. Rochelle Osler - my email address is kittykatt5020@yahoo.com.
Flag Thu Feb 27, 2014
When properties are for sale, persons wishing to bid on property in the county may check the bulletin board of the county courthouse or you may review the legal section of the classified advertisements. On Thursday of each week in theThe Sun Journal newspaper for Craven County. More infomation can be found at http://zls-nc.com/propertyforsale.aspx.