Home Buying in Scranton>Question Details

Allan Fanucci, Home Seller in Pennsylvania

how do I find out what my home is worth from your website? did you discontinue this?

Asked by Allan Fanucci, Pennsylvania Sat Sep 15, 2012

Answers

4
Allan,
At Weichert Realtors - Molner Group we use a price trend analasis for the most accurate value base on several factors. Call me for a free PTA and we can get you the answers you are looking for. Rick Molner 570-383-3800
I'd need ?'s answered:
Location
Room info. (bedrooms, dining room etc)
Basement
Garage
Year
Style
Lot size
Home sq/footage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Only that can be done is to get you an estimated value. If you want an actual worth of your property you'd need to get an appraisal. I can pull the comparables on your property to get a round about number. Please contact me with anything I can help you with. I'll lead you in the right direction. ParasoleProperties@verizon.net
Hey Allan

No, I can still get you your home's value. Shoot me an email to Ewski31@aol.com and give me the details of your home. Include as many as specifics as possible, including the address
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012