Salvatore, Home Buyer in New York, NY

how do I find out if an apartment is realy under contract?

Asked by Salvatore, New York, NY Sun Jun 28, 2009

is apartment 508 at the ambassador east really under contract?

Answers

4
Dear Salvatore,

This property sold. I am happy to assist you and find out if a property has been sold or not. The best way to verify if a property is under contract to contact the listing agent.

Sincerely yours,
Jennifer Susanne Sommers
Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
561.819.2958
http://www.AgentBoca.com
Salvatore - Feel free to contact me at the Corcoran Group for any questions regarding the current market in Highland Beach and the surrounding area.

Holly Thom
Broker Associate
Corcoran Group
holly.thom@corcoran.com
561.252.3731
Hi Salvatore,
Good Luck with your search and I live right behind Highland Beach and love it! Let me know if you are looking into a mortgage and I can run numbers for you.

Melissa Antenucci
Ameritrust Mortgage Ass.
561-417-9221
Hi Salvatore,

I just checked the MLS and it states that there is an offer on the table, and it is awaiting an inspection. There is usually a 10 - 15 day period for the buyer to have their home inspector check out the property, and if there are problems that the buyer is not willing to accept, and the seller is not willing to further negotiate, the contract can be cancelled.

The status was changed to this status on 05/28/09, which seems like a long amount of time under normal circumstances, but there may be a longer clause called for in the purchase contract.

If you are interested, there are several other units available in Ambassadors East, as well as units in the other Ambassadors.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com