Home Buying in Helotes>Question Details

Rob, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

how do I find an agent that specializes in REO properties and can advise on negotiating with the bank.?

Asked by Rob, San Antonio, TX Wed Apr 21, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Carmen Di Biase’s answer
The National Association of Realtors has created a new certification, SFR, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource agent. A graduate of the course will have SFR after his/her name. It is a starting point. Also, look for agents who advertise foreclosures.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 27, 2010
I've been around a while, and know of no agents who "specialize in REO" properties. Those of us who are doing business are selling REO's though, and can advise you. See my contact info, and call me today if you are serious.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 27, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer