Home Buying in Riverdale>Question Details

msalamone8449, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

how do I find an agent?

Asked by msalamone8449, Bronx, NY Thu Aug 1, 2013

lived in NYC all my life. now in florida. want to relocate to riverdale, Bronx, ny.

Answers

20
10 Ways to check out a Real Estate Agent
1.Go to an open house. Observe the agent there. Are they selling the house or them self?
2.Interview the agent at your house. Ask questions. Do you feel comfortable with the person? Do they know their market and the job?
3.Ask for a Resume. What qualifies them to help you sell or buy? Are they full time?
4.Ask for a list of homes they have sold. The proof is in the pudding. Nothing beats experience.
5.Call the office and act like a buyer. Who answers the phone? Can you reach the agent or do you get a voice mail? If you were a buyer, would you call this agent again?
6.Look at their listings on-line. Today’ pros are using professional photos, videos, virtual tours, interactive sites, QR codes and lots of other things. Is this agent stuck in the past?
7.Google them. Everything you want to know about them is on-line.
8.Ask them, “How do you sell homes?” Do you get a canned answer or an answer tailored for your situation? Did this person do their homework?
9.Ask for references from closed clients. Do they have references or recommendations from people who actually used them to close on a home?
10.Go with your gut. Trust your feelings. You won’t lie to yourself.

If you need a Westchester agent…AskRey.

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://AskRey.net
Check MLS: REBNY (Real Estate Board of New York), HGAR: Westchester/Putnam MLS) membership of the Multiple Listing Service is a good place to start. Douglas Elliman.com
Good Evening,

A home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls. It is about how you feel when you walk through the front door. And the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.

This is about more than real estate. It is about your life and your dreams.

Please give a call at 917-402-4383 when you have the opportunity.

David Paul Velez
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Keller Williams Realty | NYC Group
Cell: 917.602.4383
david.p.velez@gmail.com
dpvelez.yourkwagent.com
WELCOME! It would be a pleasure working with you....call me ASAP!

Marcia Spencer, Broker, ABR,CBR,GRI,SRES
PLATINUM ROYAL PROPERTIES, INC.
Ph: 914.361.5994 | 914.396.3416
Fax: 845.784.5898
email: marcia@platinumroyalproperties.com

Its very important that you work with an agent who will be able to dedicated some time to you since you are relocating. Taking the time to figure exactly what you are looking for is very important so that it may save time for you. Give me a call or feel free to email me when you have a chance and I may answer any other questions you might have about relocating to Riverdale.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Good afternoon,

I recommend that you consider working with a certified buyers representative who will have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the entire process, negotiate on your behalf and work towards your best interest- always. You may also want to think about choosing an Agent who does lots of business in the area(s) you're looking to relocate to.

Make sure you look for a reputable real estate office and real estate professional. Visit Trulia and review Agent recommendations. This will help you make a more informed decision when choosing your Realtor. You may also ask around and see which Realtors your friends, family or colleagues may recommend based on their own personal experience.

Bryant Mero
EXIT Realty Search
917- 327-7870
Bryant@exitrealtysearch.com
Certified Buyers Representative

If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "Thumbs-Up" or "Best Answer"

Web Reference: http://bryantmero.com/
Look No further I am Your Realtor

Fred Brissett Jr.
Keller Williams Realty NYC Group
Office: (718) 679- 6800
Cell:(646) 316- 7286
Email: Fbrissettjr@kw.com

Cell is preferred
From time to time i am looking for a house in the houston area on zip code 77023 area , becouse of the school and the number of years liveing in the area , i would like to buy another house in this area ,i need a reliable agent that i can work with , i need just a house 2 bdr ,bath and so on in a range of 50k or better ,if you need to contact me do it by email becouse i work as contractor in afghanistan ,in any given case i will call you if it is necessary ,when he or she finds something that i want thanks GUILLERMO TRISTAN.
I recommend working with an accredited buyer representative (ABR). Look for the ABR designation. I'd be more than happy to assist you with relocating to Riverdale and selling any property you have in Florida.

Ron M. Reitman, ABR, AICP, e-PRO
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Exclusive Properties | Sotheby's International Realty
3732 Riverdale Avenue | Riverdale NY 10463
t 718. 513. 5822 | c 917. 719. 1766 | f 718. 549. 0236
ron.reitman@epsothebysrealty.com
http://www.epsothebysrealty.com
http://www.facebook.com/Ron.Reitman.Real.Estate

Thank you in advance for your business. Referrals are the best compliment!

Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sothebysrealty
Visit The Business Of Extraordinary Living | wallstreetjournal.com/sothebysrealty
Good morning, I'm a licensed Real Estate Broker, I would be delighted to work with you in your real estate venture.

Marcia Spencer, Broker
PLATINUM ROYAL PROPERTIES, INC.
Ph: 914.361.5994 | 914.396.3416
Fax: 845.784.5898
If using Trulia, I always recommend people read the prior client reviews. There are lots of Realtors out there and lots of recommendations speaks volumes in my book!

I'm a licensed real estate broker in Riverdale. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

You can reach me directly on my cell phone at 718-986-6431 or gkochanov@halstead.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Greg

Greg Kochanov, Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Halstead Property Riverdale, LLC
3531 Johnson Avenue, Riverdale, NY 10463
718-878-1721
gkochanov@halstead.com
Ask people you may know for referrals; or contact and interview a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best...
Recommendations from people you know is always the first choice, 2nd would be a referral service, http://chooseahomenow.com/relocating
You can ask friends or colleagues for recommendation based on their past experience. Online recommendations are also very helpful but can sometimes be skewed.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network of Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Feel free to use our referral service http://chooseahomenow.com/relocating
A good place to start would be the Find an Agent tab on the top of each Trulia page. Enter the area you're interested in and you'll get a list of active Realtors in that area, You can read their reviews.

Check out the link below, it will guide you on how to interview and evaluate agents. It unfortunate but in general the public doesn't spend nearly enough time looking for a Realtor to work with, they usually just take the first one they speak to. Given that this is typically the largest financial transaction a person is going to make you'd think they'd take a little time to find the best person to work with particularly as it doesn't cost anything but a little time. Trust me the difference between the top agents and the rest is more extreme than night and day.

I wish you good luck and happy house (and Realtor) hunting.
I've provided a link below so that you may view the co-op properties currently available in Riverdale.

Please feel free to contact and describe your requirements, which will enable me to identify suitable housing for you.

Kenneth Díaz Associate Broker
C: 914.523.5548
O: 914.328.8400 Ext 300
E: kdiaz@houlihanlawrence.com
W: http://www.kennethdiaz.houlihanlawrence.com
Give me a call. I am a local agent, here in the Bronx and I service Riverdale. I have done countless of sales there. Please feel free to give me a call.
Bruce McIntyre
646.588.1720 or email me at
Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
I can send you a nice list of available properties.