kathrynperry…, Home Buyer in Castle Rock, CO

how do I find a house in Castle Rock - I believe it is called Champion's Court or something - patio homes in Plum Creek??

Asked by kathrynperry61, Castle Rock, CO Mon Apr 15, 2013

Answers

7
Hello Katheryn:

The best way to find a home is to hire a full time professional agent. They can help you navigate through the entire process, including locating your future home.

For instance, Champions Circle are single family homes. There are patio homes in that area, infact, Champions Circle is right across from the patio homes. Patio homes can be found on Peachtree, Sugarplum, Apricot and some of Mount Royal.

I am happy to assist you in looking for that home and providing you with more information on that home and others. If it is just patio homes you are looking for, I can assist you in finding those. If you want more information, feel free to call or email me. As a resident and agent in Castle Rock, I am familiar with this area and happy to assist you!

Roxanne Fitzgerald
ReMax Professionals
303-588-4004
rfitzgerald@remax.net
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
My specialty is patio homes. I live in Castle Rock. So you can bet that I can give you the most complete information possible on patio homes in the Denver Metro area. My web site is patiohomepros.com. In addition, I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), which is a special designation within the National Association of Realtors. This is a very specialized expertise within real estate professionals. It is geared towards helping folks that are 55+ years old with their evolving housing needs. Call me at 303-994-5815 or email me at patiohomepros@gmail.com for more information.
I25 to Plum Creek Parkway, East to Plum Creek Blvd, South to Mt Royal...turn east opposite Mt Royal into Champion Drive.
Hi Kathryn, I recommend you hire a local real estate agent and they can guide you through the buying process. They will have great insight into the areas and how/where to search. Good luck!
Hi there,
What info are you looking for regarding Champions Circle? These are not the patio homes but single family homes. This street is actually right across from the patio homes. The patio homes are on Sugarplum, Apricot, Peachtree & part of Mount Royal. Where did you see this home? If you want more information, feel free to call or email me.

Tracy Hulsey
RE/MAX Southeast, Inc.
720-224-8043
tracyhulsey@remax.net
http://www.TracyHulsey.com
Is it this one on the link below? I can send you over homes for sale in Plum Creek